Category : Meats
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 racks lamb rib chops, frenched
- 1 T. chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Mix all ingredients together but lamb and cilantro. Spread pasted onto lamb racks. Marinate 4 hours or up to overnight. Heat grill to high. Grill chops over hot barbeque until center of chop reaches 120 degrees. Let chops sit 10 minutes before slicing into pieces between the bones. Garnish with fresh cilantro if desired.
Serve with Gregory Graham Crimson Hill Syrah.